Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Immigen?
In short, we are a generation of immigrants from East Asia who want to embrace and celebrate our hybrid identity. Check out our full story on our about page!
What printing method do you use?
Our printing partner uses DTG (Direct to Garment). A printing method that sprays the ink onto the garment using inject technology. The inks then soak into the fibers of the garment. This process is manual so there can be slight discrepancies in the placement of the print.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal.
How long will my order take to ship?
For customers in the US, your order will arrive 1-5 business days after fulfillment.
For customers in Canada, your order will arrive 5-10 business days after fulfillment.
For customers from all other countries, your order will arrive 5-20 business days after fulfillment.
Which currency are your products listed in?
Our default prices are listed in United States Dollar (USD).
Why is there a slight odor on the clothing?
Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all direct to garment prints across the industry. It helps the ink bond with the fabric. It comes off completely with one wash so don't worry!
Can I cancel or edit my order?
Once you have placed your order and received a confirmation email, we cannot cancel or modify your order. This is due to our printing partner’s policies that we cannot change unfortunately.
What should I do if my package got lost in transit?
Although we are not responsible for lost or missing packages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find out what happened for you.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Regular-priced products can be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of the ship date.
- Only defective or damaged products are eligible for refund or exchange. We cannot refund or exchange products due to their size and colour, so make sure you choose the best fit for you.
- Products must be in their original condition (never worn or washed) to be eligible.
Return & Exchange instructions:
- Email us at email@example.com with a photo showing your defected product, and whether you want a refund or exchange. We will respond as soon as possible to confirm whether your order is eligible.
- Pack your product(s) with the order number and invoice included in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping fee. We will cover the shipping cost of the new product (for exchanges).
- Send a copy of your receipt and tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have shipped your order back to us.
- Once we receive your product(s), your refund will be processed or your new product will be shipped. For returns, please allow several days for the refunded amount to appear on your credit card.